Thursday, January 18, 2018

BOOK REVIEW!! Inescapable (The Premonition Series Book 1) by Amy A Bartol



Yes please, can I read some more?

If you follow this blog you know I'm a HUGE fan of the super natural and sci-fi. It is just my thing. I get that it isn't for everyone, and that is OK (I mean, I guess it is... not sure why anyone wouldn't want to read fun things like that but...). This was one of the funnest reads I've had in a while! One of the reasons being - yes it is about super natural, but it is ANGELS! It was an amazing refreshing change from my normal super natural loves. 

Amy did just an amazing job of pulling me in and not letting me put my phone down. The characters are so fun and likable. I will admit that one of the angels tendency to say "sweetie" every other word got a little old. I understand character building - and I think that is what she was doing, it was just... a little annoying. Still didn't put me off the book at all either. And, I did like that she kept them a "secret" until almost the end of the book.

Let me give you a run down of this awesome book:
Main character lost both her parents when she was VERY young. Was raised by her awesome uncle that wasn't much more than a child himself. She is heading to college and, about the same time, her angel powers are starting to evolve. Of course there are a couple of hot guys, a geeking friend (that ends up surprising everyone, including me!), and some classic airhead friends. There are funny moments, sad moments and those moments that make you go "huh?". Just the perfect combination for a super fun and easy read - which is what I'm all about right now. 

LOVING these Indie books! Stay tuned for even more reviews on additional Indie published books!

No comments:

Post a Comment