Monday, July 21, 2014

Book Review on Tifani Clark's Blog



Slowly but surely I'm getting there. When I first started out on this journey I was a little worried I was making the right choices. I know that to sell books, you have to get people to review the books... it was kinda looking like a catch-22.

I hated to ask for reviews - I mean - if you didn't like it enough to review it then SHOULD I ask? But then I saw people posting that they DID like it... so I asked... but I know too, that it makes some people nervous to review anything. I understand - putting anything out on the internet for everyone to read can be nerve wracking... oh yeah - I COMPLETELY get that LOL

So, that is why I'm pretty excited to see my book actually reviewed by someone that doesn't feel obligated to do so! (and I do get to review her book in return!)

If you are interested in checking it out - Read It Here

And, be watching for my review on Tifani's new book in a couple of weeks. I'm about half way through it and I'm seriously enjoying the read so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment