Saturday, August 9, 2014

Books For Sale... FINALLY


I thought these books were lost forever - but they were finally delivered to my door this week. Talk about a great surprise to come home to! And what a wonderful sight to see all those books with my name on the cover - honestly can't say this is anything I ever thought would happen.

Then, on Saturday, another shipment of book landed on my porch! So, I now have over 60 books at my house waiting for their homes - and good news is - they all already have a home! I've been overwhelmed by the support from my fabulous hometown - what a fabulous place to live where people are so supportive!

And for any of you that have not put your name on my "list" - don't panic yet! I do have another 35 books making their way to me and they should be here by next weekend. The next order will not be placed until August 1st, so if you are wanting to read Nowhere I Know in the next month - you might let me know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment