Friday, August 15, 2014

Coming Soon! Fantasy Fridays...


Something I LOVE to do is read. I read every chance I get - which I admit hasn't been much lately. But, I do still love it. And I love discovering new and exciting authors/books to read. I know several of my favorite authors I started reading while they were self-published. Now, they are now contracted with some of the big 8 publishing companies - which is pretty exciting!

Because I am a self published author (NO quotes! LOL) - I like to help support other self published authors. So, I decided to start a reading list. This list will consist of only Paranormal, Fantasy, & Dystopia genres.

Basically what I am saying is - be watching for this great new reading list to be posted every Friday morning. See you then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment