Friday, August 22, 2014

Fantasy Friday Is Here Again!


If Fantasy is your "thing" then you need to follow my Fantasy Friday Reading List. I post a new group of Self/Indie published books every Friday morning. This reading list only includes Paranormal, Fantasy, & Dystopia genres.

 To get more info on the books - click on the big image above and it will take you to my MediaFire page so you can browse as you wish. Then you can click on each book cover for more information on that book.

See you next Friday! :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie, I have a Facebook friend 'Ginette Atcheson' who posted the link here to your Fantasy Friday Reading List. Do I follow your blog to get the list each week? Or do I have to get it some other way.

    I'll follow your blog and if that's all I have to do, then you don't have to get back to me.

    Thanx!
    Turhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning! :)
    Yes - if you just follow my blog you will get notified as soon as I post the list every Friday.
    Thanks for asking! :)
    James

    ReplyDelete